Daftar Oriflame 085213626011
31 Juli 2013
30 Juli 2013
29 Juli 2013
- First open your instagram, on your phone.
- Now, you have to go to your profile.
- Just klik the right button. Up at the right side.
- Go to sharing setting after you open the 'options'.
28 Juli 2013
27 Juli 2013
I decided to write in English which mean I want to talk to the world. Not only Indonesian. So, today I will introduce myself in English.
We start with my name. My name when I was born is Listia Evita. I use it till I am 12 years old. But I have to change it because on my insurance card my name is Rohani SLE. SLE is an acronim for Syawaliah Listia Evita. So my full name actually Rohani Syawaliah Listia Evita. But my childhood friend always remember me as Listia or Elis.
I want to change it to Rohani Syawaliah and cut the rest of my name because I hate people bullying me because of my name. Some of my school friend call me Bilis. Because my nickname when I was a kid is Elis or Listia. Why I hate when people call me Bilis?
Okay, I will explain this. Bilis is a name for a cheap fish in the market. I feel so unwell be called like that. They insulting me by call me Bilis. So I choose to erase my Listia Evita name. Use my first and middle name only. Rohani Syawaliah.
I go to junior high school with a new name. A new identity and nobody call me Bilis again at school. Although some students bullying me by call me 'ROH' which mean 'spirit' but they mean it in the bad way. They call me 'roh' because they want to call me like a ghost. This one not so insulting me like Bilis. When I go to senior high school my bestfriend call me 'roh' too. But she didn't mean to bully me. So I am fine with that name.
College season, I start to use 'Hani' when I introduce myself to new people around me. I hope this new name will last long and everybody remember me as 'Hani'. No any name label for me in bad way. It's work!
Now, they call me Hani or Rohani. So, my name is Hani.
I am a broadcaster. I work in Radio Volare. The eldest radio in West Borneo. I have some disorientation. I speak broken English. I don't care alot of things around me if I don't like it. I always fight for what I believe.
Do we have to talk about my race? I don't want to be racist but if anybody here think I should talk about it, I try my best. My father is an Indonesian Banjarmasin, my mom half Indonesian Chinese and half Indonesian Malay. I speak broken Mandarin, almost full Hakka Chinese, 99% Malay, and of course I speak Bahasa too. Sometime I speak Japanese, Thailand, Arabic, just a little bit.
I am not a good office employee, so I don't work in office. Just a studio and my room. Sometime I am broadcaster, but I have to say I am a full blogger, twitter addict, and a West Borneo Food seller. You can check my store at oleholehponti.blogspot.com.
I love traveling and food so much. If you want to know about me more, just put comment below and subscribe by press 'follow' button. Thanks for reading.
I was thinking about getting holiday before my PC back to life. Hell yeah she is dead, because the electricity went off suddenly yesterday. But instead of take a day off, I install 'Blogger For Android' on my phone. So I can blogging using it.
I don't wanna loose my challenge in this blog. And I love writing so much so I have to write everyday till I die. I challenge myself to write everyday.
This is the challenges:
1. 3 posts a day in March
2. 4 posts a day in April
3. 5 posts a day in May
4. 6 posts a day in June
5. 7 posts a day in July
6. 8 posts a day in August
7. 9 posts a day in September
8. 10 posts a day in October
9. 11 posts a day in November
10. 12 posts a day in December
I still have 5 months to complete the challenges. Just wish me luck.
Actually I don't want to type this like I am tweeting everday. Rite now I use my smartphone to blogging. Because my PC dead. Yesterday PLN (Indonesia Electric Company) off our city electricity for 50 minutes. From iftar to almost Isya. Can't believe this is happening in Ramadhan. When muslim waiting adzan for iftar.
Today I decided to write in English. No matter how broken my English is. How bad my grammer. I just need the whole world understand what I write about.
Blogging with my android not so bad because I use Lenovo A800 now. Not Galaxy Pocket anymore. The screen big enough for my cute finger. Hahahaha...
But the sad thing about blogging from blogger for android is I can't pick what font I like to use, how big the space I need, or justify the paragraph. How my English? Broken enough? LOL
I don't really care. I just want to learing by writing. Enjoy!
26 Juli 2013
Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (4)
|Pemandangan sungai yang kami sebrangi menuju Desa Sayang Sedayu|
25 Juli 2013
24 Juli 2013
23 Juli 2013
22 Juli 2013
|Ini gambar bolu kukus dan ukurannya kecil, kalo Gunong Melatus versi saya lebih besar karena satu resep untuk satu loyang.|
- ► 2011 (501)
- ► 2012 (456)
- Cara Mengusir Tikus dengan Daun Sirsak
- Cara Membuat Loading Blog Menjadi Ringan
- Review Kuliner: Cucur Daram-Daram
- Setiap Orang Punya Cara Untuk Ngeblog
- Muamalat Berbagi, Rezeki Bisa Pilih Sendiri Hadiah...
- Are You Ready For Another Love Story?
- Saya Merasa Semakin Gemuk
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 1)
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 2)
- Oh Ternyata
- Ini Cerita Fahd
- Tentang Galaxy Express
- LINE System Error?
- I Love Banjar
- Review Kuliner: Ketupat Udang
- Jilbab Favorit
- Setelah Cacar Sembuh Hati-Hati Gula Darah Naik
- 3 Alasan Mengapa Anda Harus Punya Akun Paypal yang...
- Buka Limit Paypal Cukup KTP Saja!
- Review Kuliner: Bawang Merah Bakar
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 3)
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 4)
- Dari Kacamata Perempuan: Pertanyaan Dari Kotak Cha...
- Obrolan Tentang Kecap
- Mampir Ke Pesantren Al-Jihad
- Review Kuliner: Takjil Semalam
- Suwung dari Republika
- Yeay Kesiangan Bangun Sahur
- Akhirnya Jadi MC
- Liburan Gratis Gara-Gara Jadi MC
- Menyiapkan 14 Draft?
- Review Kuliner: Gunong Melatus
- Pentingnya Membuat Judul Blog
- Traveling: Ke Sambas?
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 5)
- Liburan Dua Hari
- Mengapa Tak Membiarkan Kosong Saja?
- Mencari Inspirasi Bukan Menunggu Inspirasi
- Umak Itu...
- Tomok dan New Boyz
- Desa Sedayu
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 6)
- Aki (Bagian 1)
- Aki (Bagian 2)
- Aki (Bagian 3)
- Aki (Bagian 4)
- Aki (Bagian 5)
- Aki (Bagian 6)
- Galaxy Express (Bagian 7)
- Hati-Hati Labeli Anak Kecil
- I Don't Need To Compare Myself To Anybody
- Besok Saja Ya!
- Ternyata 14 Draft Terlalu Sedikit
- Saya Bawa Jeruk Manis
- Meet My New Boyfriend
- Nilai Saya Dikurangi
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (1)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (2)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (3)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (4)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (5)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (6)
- Travel: Trip To Sayang Sedayu (7)
- Blogger For Android
- I Can't Stop
- Let Me Introduce Myself
- [sound] Pubertas Dini Pada Perempuan
- [sound] Let Me Introduce Myself
- [sound] Kehidupan, Perubahan, dan Bola Salju
- [sound] What Doesn't Kill You Make You Stronger
- Feeling Unfair? You Bet! (1)
- Feeling Unfair? You Bet! (2)
- Feeling Unfair? You Bet! (3)
- Are You Giving Up?
- What Happen To: 'Family Stick Together'?
- I Am Not Fasting
- How Broken My English?
- What Is Rule?
- How To Connect Other Social Media To Instagram
- Writing In English Is Difficult?
- What Happen To Galaxy Express?
- What Is Winning?
- 3 Things You Can't Hide
- I Change Everything
- My Blog Is My Message
- Colour Trivia
- Pencitraan: Stop To Impress Someone
- Tak Cayak Aku: I don't Believe It
- Rohani Syawaliah's invitation is awaiting your res...
- DIY: Do It Yourself
- Start New Life
- How You Deal With Your Monday?
- Finally, They Said It!
- Time Flies Fast
- God Always Know
- I Feel Better
- Yeah I Make It!
- What Accent?
- The Last 7
- ▼ Juli (218)
- ► 2014 (537)
- ► 2015 (505)
- ► 2016 (298)
- ► 2017 (240)
- ► 2018 (158)